Monday, March 2, 2009

Email Replies from Dewey & Scott

Good Monday morning all,

As stated earlier, I had in the interest of full disclosure emailed two other known Oldham County bloggers, Dewey Wotring and Scott Black. I am pleased to say that I received very nice and supportive emails back from both gentlemen. Scott was so kind as to include a link to this site on his most recent posting. Both provided some very helpful information and it is greatly appreciated.

As word of this blog spreads and hopefully my readership grows, I want to remind everyone that this site is not meant to be vindictive or disrespectful of anyone. It is meant to inform, educate and question the actions of Fiscal Court, the County Judge/Executive, Magsistrates and other government officials and entities.

Here's hoping everyone has a great week !

The Oldham Observer

No comments:

Post a Comment