Saturday, February 28, 2009

In the Interest of Full Disclosure

Just thought that I should let everyone know that since I had mentioned two other bloggers in the Oldham County area in my Introduction, I have since emailed them both and sent them a link to this site. As stated earlier, I have never met or spoken with either Dewey Wotring or Scott Black. I'm not totally familiar with their backgrounds or who they may be related to or friends with. I have read their postings from time to time and while I may agree or disagree with some of their postings, at least they make the effort to be involved in their own chosen ways about what goes on in Oldham County. This effort of mine is not meant to be adversarial in any way towards anyone. I'm simply providing yet another forum for public comment. (Unlike the four minute Fiscal Court limit !) The more dialogue that goes on, the better off we all will be.

The links to their sites are:
http://www.ocwatchdog.blogspot.com/ Dewey Wotring's Blog
http://www.oldhamcountytcb.com/ Scott Black's Website

The Oldham Observer

No comments:

Post a Comment