Friday, March 13, 2009

My Response to a Comment Left Elsewhere...

As previously stated, I had emailed two other Oldham County related bloggers, Scott Black and Dewey Wotring and got replies back from both. Scott was originally so kind as to add a link to this blog on his site, and I returned the favor.

Since then, he has emailed me regarding a posting of mine and commented on one of my postings here. Then without explanation (not that he owes me one) he removed the link to my blog from his site. That's OK, it's his right to do as he pleases...I, on the other hand, have left the link to his site here.

In a posting of his titled "SOMETIMES CALM IS GOOD", March 1st, there was a comment left for him by "Resident", dated March 5, 2009 at 1:50pm. This is the same posting of his that mentioned my blog and link, and then was removed.

"Resident" commented as follows:

"You were correct to delete the link to Oldham Observer. Whoever is running the site is idiot."

My reply to "Resident": You're certainly entitled to your opinion, and I would advise going back to elementary school and taking a grammer refresher course.

No comments:

Post a Comment