Monday, May 17, 2010

The Observer Returns...

Yes folks, after a very long and overdue absence, I have returned, just in time for the Primary Election tomorrow, May 18th.

Thanks for the emails of support over the past few months...and without going into details, many things kept me from restarting this blog, but now, more than ever, it is my honest intention to be active once again and provide my thoughts and publish your comments on the things that affect us all here in Oldham County.

Sometimes even the best laid plans or intentions can get sidetracked, and that's what happened to me. I want to be taken seriously and want to offer everyone a vehicle for their voices to be heard as well (unlike some other bloggers in this county)...when you respond to my observations on various topics.

That being said, and without further ado, let's leap back into the thick of things, because a blogger at this time couldn't ask for more to comment on, given all that is going on in Oldham County government and politics !

Enjoy, and thanks for your patience and continued support !

1 comment:

  1. Okay observer, you're running out of time for your predictions for tomorrows primary. Who are the winners going to be?

    ReplyDelete