Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Return Is Near !

Greetings,

After an absence of longer than I wanted it to be, due to family, work and other ongoing obligations that prevented me from devoting the necessary time to this blog...I'm announcing my impending return.

I won't be further intimidated and/or threatened by certain individuals, groups or special interests in Oldham County!

Some of you will soon be called out...others dealt with through the legal system or whatever means necessary to put an end to the actions that have been directed towards me, my family and my home.

I'm coming back with a new perspective, and for some, a vengeance...and will be posting an initial explanation/response to some previous comments left here for me, and some of the emails I've received.

It amazes me, that in a land where our citizens have fought for and even given their precious lives for our freedoms, including the right to free speech, that some individuals feel the need to stoop to the levels that they have. Free speech is a God-given right in this country...and in this county...my county...the county I love to call home.

One need not agree with any or all of my past writings, but remember, I still have the right to report facts and post my observations and opinions...the same as anyone else. That is the basis of many blogsites.

It is now just past midnight, September 11, 2009...an anniversary date that this country should never forget. May those who lost their lives eight years ago, the victims and those that gave their lives responding...forever rest in peace and never be forgotten.

Stay tuned...the fun is about to begin anew...

4 comments:

  1. You should know that if you are going to use the legal system to go after someone you just might possibly have to put your name on a document. I don't think the courts in this state accept John Or Jane Doe as the plaintiff. Good luck finding a lawyer to represent a ghost client.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Observer,
    If you are going to keep people interested in this site, you've got to update it more regularly. Your last post was 9-11 and now it's been more than 3 weeks and...nothing new. Prior to that it was about 2 months since the last post. This is getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I've read comments both here and in the other blogs locally and frankly this site as a general rule truly blows.

    ReplyDelete